Monday, January 21, 2008

Overwhelmed

I just signed in to one of Christian websites in the internet and I am so overwhelmed by their feedback.

This is what I have written:

Prayer Request:

I am just 22 years old and on February 3, I will be the one who will stand in front of the congregation to share God's message. Please pray for me. Until now, I am not yet done preparing for my teaching. Thanks.

Feedback:

Dearest Ivee,

I am going to send out a prayer blast to all our Transformation Garden friends several days before you teach and we will be praying for you on that day. God promises that "He will give us the right words to speak." He will do this for you. And I'm so thrilled you are doing this. What a witness to God.

Your friend,

Dorothy Valcarcel

www.transformationgarden.com

God is really good! I didn't know them personally but they are extending their prayers for me. ^_^

I am so happy.

No comments: