Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sing For His Love

Written on December 10, 2006

So I'll sing a love song to You...



When was the last time you've sung a song for the Lord? When was the time that you actually realized that you cannot live without worshiping and serving for His Kingdom? When was the time you have thought that even in the midst of trial, you can still praise His Name?


Sometimes I'm running out of words to say. Sometimes I do not know what I am writing. Sometimes numbness just came in my way and in the end, I do not know what I am writing. Because of so many things that are running through my mind, I really don't know what I was doing. Apostle Paul have written in the letter to the Romans that he is doing what he don't want to do and yet he is not doing what is the right thing to do. Paul, one of the faithful servants of God had actually written that thing and sometimes it made me think that he is not really that strong.. he just becomes stronger because of the strength that he received from God (Phil.4:13).


It's like a battle...


It's like a war...


But it is a battle and a war within our ownselves. We are struggling for the things that our own flesh wants to do and we are having a hard time to balance between what is wrong and what is right. We do not know what to do. We are hopeless. We are incapable. We are struggling from good and evil. And it's up to us if we want to fight or loose for that battle within our ownselves.


But one thing is for sure...


God made us stronger. Because of His mercy and grace, we are able to do what is right and we can fight against the evil. In our ownselves, we cannot do nothing. We are like a filthy rag that can easily be trampled. But the goodness of God is always within us. No matter how bad we are... no matter how incapable our ability may have... we can still face and fight the battle. We can stand still and sing for His glory...for His Kingdom...for His Name. We can sing of His Love Forever. ^_^

No comments: